Best practice involves a dedication to learning and knowledge.
Sophie Scott engages in cutting-edge research to ensure clients receive the best, most effective training they could wish for.
- Vocal Emotional Communication: how does tone of voice impact communication?
Previous research includes:
- An investigation to ascertain whether singers’ attachment style in relation to significant figures in their musical learning affects their experience of performance anxiety.
- Anxiety and Performance: Calming the Buzz
- ‘In the midst of chaos there is opportunity.’ (Tzu 500BC) Searching for truth in the realm of vocal registers.
- “The chaos in register terminology merely reflects a regrettable lack of objective knowledge…” Sundberg (1987). Using perception and imagination to teach scientifically sound technique.
- Effectiveness of Work-Based Learning: Considerations, Implications and Benefits
For more information, please get in touch.